These classes are designed for women and couples who may feel more comfortable attending classes with others who may be facing similar life situations. Some women attending may be going into a pregnancy alone, may be very young birth moms, may not be able to afford to pay for classes, may be planning on parenting or may be placing their newborns for adoption.
Whatever your situation, you will find a caring and supportive environment to learn about pregnancy and childbirth. Feel free to attend with a friend or your partner. Instruction on Infant CPR and basic first aid is covered on either week 3 or week 4. Our classes are free of charge and you need not be one of our clients to attend.
Those who attend will earn “Care Bucks” which can be used in our “Care Market” to acquire needed maternity, baby and personal items.
- October 29, November 5, 12, 19, December 3, 2013
- Winter: January 28th, February 4th, 11th, 19th (Wednesday CPR), and 25th.
- Spring: April 1st, 8th, 15th, 23rd (Wednesday CPR), and 29th.
- Summer: June 10th, 17th, 25th (Wednesday CPR), July 1st, 8th
- Fall: August 19th, 26th, September 3rd (Wednesday CPR), 9th, 16th
- Second Fall Session: November 4th, 11th, 18th, 26th (Wednesday CPR), and December 2nd.
All classes are held on Tuesday evenings (unless noted) from 7 to 9 pm. Please arrive at 6:45; we will start the class at 7:00.
Classes are held at:
Care Net Pregnancy Center
1350 MacArthur Road
To register online for Childbirth Education classes:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For more information, please call 608-259-1605.