Information on continuing the pregnancy and becoming a parent
- Learn about what community resources are available to you
- Discuss how to talk about your pregnancy with parents or the father of the baby
- Learn about the responsibilities of the father of the baby
- Get BadgerCare Plus information for pregnant women and Express Enrollment for qualified individuals
- Get information on WIC and other resources
- Receive practical, ongoing support
- Get referrals for prenatal care
- Learn about our free pregnancy and parenting classes
- Learn about our free childbirth education classes
Care Net offers peer counseling and accurate information about your pregnancy options; however, we do not offer or refer for abortion services. Our medical personnel are available to help answer any questions you may have.
Call us 24/7 at 608-259-1605 for an appointment.