Continuing the pregnancy and letting someone else parent the child
- Learn about some common myths about adoption
- Find out how adoption may be a good choice for you and your child
- Learn about the types of adoptions that are available to birth moms and their children
- Find out about the father’s rights
- Compare the similarities and differences between this option and the other options available to you
Care Net offers peer counseling and accurate information about your pregnancy options; however, we do not offer or refer for abortion services. Our medical personnel are available to help answer any questions you may have.
Call us 24/7 at 608-259-1605 or for an appointment.