Information on ending the pregnancy now by having an abortion
- Get information on medical abortions in early pregnancy
- Get information on surgical abortions done after seven weeks gestation
- Learn about fetal development to know what kind of procedure would be done at your stage of pregnancy
- Learn about medical risks associated with abortion
- Compare abortion risks with pregnancy risks
- Learn about your rights if someone is trying to pressure you or coerce you to make a decision that you don’t want to make.
Care Net offers peer counseling and accurate information about your pregnancy options; however, we do not offer or refer for abortion services. Our medical personnel are available to help answer any questions you may have.
Call us 24/7 at 608-259-1605 for an appointment.