Baby Bottle Campaign 2013
Small change, BIG impact
On average, just 4 or 5 baby bottles filled with change provide one client with a free pregnancy test, a listening ear, accurate information and life-affirming options.
Hosting a Baby Bottle Campaign is a great way to not only partner with Care Net financially but to bring awareness of our life affirming ministry to those in your church and community. To order your bottles or learn more about this creative way to support Care Net contact Sheila at 608-259-1606 x 221 or
Many churches like to distribute baby bottles on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 12th and collect them on Father's Day, Sunday, June 16th! Help us LOVE life all year.
Resources available to complement the Baby Bottle Campaign at your church:
- Guest speakers on a variety of life affirming topics including:
- Testimonies from former clients or residents
- Information about Care Net’s programs to change and save lives
- The Biblical Basis for the Sanctity of Human Life
- The history of abortion leading up to 40 years of legalized abortion in the United States
- Healing after an abortion or pregnancy loss
- 5:30 minute video “Love Like This”
- 2:30 minute video, Forever Grateful, highlighting client testimonies from our 2012 banquet (Released Jan 2013)
- NEW 5 minute video, Forever Changed, featuring client and donor testimonies (Released Jan. 2013)
- Bulletin Inserts
- Brochures to update your church's display
Thank you for your partnership with Care Net!