You want to be a good partner to your wife or girlfriend, and to get off to a good start being a dad. Our Childbirth Education classes help you to do just that.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- How to time contractions
- When to go to the hospital
- The stages of labor and the support you can offer
- How to advocate for your baby’s mother
Childbirth Education classes allow you to:
- Meet other families at a similar stage of pregnancy
- Ask questions and get answers
- Prepare for an exciting change in your lives
- Earn vouchers to purchase needed baby or personal care items
Like all Care Net services, Childbirth Education classes are free and confidential.
Call us 24/7 at 608-259-1605 for more information.